Vallourec in Mexico
Vallourec Oil & Gas Mexico is the leading supplier of Premium Connections, Accessories, Threading Protectors and Field Service for the Mexican onshore and offshore oil and gas industry. Our operations benefit from Vallourec’s global manufacturing sites around the world to support our capabilities and deliver excellence to our customers.
Vallourec Oil & Gas Mexico operations are strategically located close to our customers in:
- Veracruz, Veracruz – Head Office and Manufacturer of Premium Connections
- Villahermosa, Tabasco – Sales Office Field Service
- Cd. del Carmen, Campeche – Sales Office Field Service
- Reynosas, Tamaulipas – Sales Office Field Service
- Paraiso, Tabasco – Sales Office Field Service
PRINVER SA de CV starts operations in Mexico as a sub Licensee of OTIS Engineering Corporation to thread VAM® connections in Mexico.
Vallourec Industries grants a License to PRINVER SA de CV under certification and qualification of VAM® SERVICES.
Vallourec Industries acquires PRINVER SA de CV.
PRINVER SA de CV joins V&M Oil and Gas division.
PRINVER initiates Field Services operations in Mexico
PRINVER SA de CV is renamed VAM Mexico SA de CV.
VAM® Mexico SA de CV changes its name to Vallourec Oil & Gas Mexico SA de CV.